We are a group of clinicians, investigators, and research staff based at Hennepin County Medical Center and its subsidiary, the Minneapolis Medical Research Foundation. Our physician faculty investigators are also professors at the University of Minnesota Medical School.
We conduct and collaborate on projects supported by grants and contracts from a variety of sources including:
- Federal agencies (e.g. the National Institute of Health, the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality)
- Non-profits (e.g., the Patient Centered Outcomes Research Institute)
- Private foundations (e.g., the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation and the Commonwealth Fund)
- Professional organizations (e.g., the American Medical Association, the American College of Physicians)
- Health care systems (e.g., UCare)